– How can I buy a product?
Usually, a product can be bought through an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com containing the order with the product code (available on the BaSE site) and the quantity desired.
– How long does it take to receive a product?
It depends on the quantity ordered and the mode of shipment. About by air for 1 week and by the ocean for 1 month.
– Is there any e-mail address to which I can text if I have problems?
– Is it possible to change my order once it is done?
It is eventually possible to increase the quantity of the order.
– Which are the forms of payment available?
BaSE utilizes an official bank account and every transfer is realized directly on it.
– Do I have to pay in dollars/euros/taka?
Generally, payments are submitted in us dollars or euros, equally accepted. Of course, also BDT is accepted for domestic purchases.
– Is there a European contact? Or maybe a person in charge to call?
La Bottega della solidarietà; via Piazzi 18, 23100 Sondrio, Italy
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Cellphone: +39 0342567310 (Att. Lidia Moroni)
– How many products can I buy per time? Is there a minimum number?
There is a minimum number of 10 pieces of Home & Habitat, Textile & Garments items and 50 pieces of Basketry items to be respected. There is not a maximum number.
– Can I buy these products in local shops?
The BaSE is supported by different shops and outlets throughout many countries. You can find our partners in the Partners section to access their website to locate their shops!
– How can I instantly communicate with messaging apps?
We are available on Viber and WhatsApp on this number +880 171 568 4374. In Skype ‘shourove1‘
– How can I help BaSE?
We appreciate any communication to help and support BaSE. Please communicate with our mail.