– How can I buy a product?
Usually a product can be bought through an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the order with the product code (available on BaSE site) and the quantity desired.
– How long does it take to receive a product?
It depends on the quantity ordered and mode of shipment. About by air 1 week and by ocean 1 months.
– Is there any e-mail address to which I can text if I have problems?
email@example.com is always available for any clarifications.
– Is it possible to change my order once it is done?
It is eventually possible to increase the quantity of the order.
– Which are the forms of payment available?
BaSE utilizes an official bank account and every transfer is realised directly on it.
– Do I have to pay in dollars/euros/taka?
Generally payments are submitted in us dollars or euros, equally accepted. Of course, also taka are accepted for domestic purchases.
– Is there an European contact? Or maybe a person in charge to call?
La Bottega della solidarietà; via Piazzi 18, 23100 Sondrio, Italy
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Cellphone: +39 0342567310 (Att. Lidia Moroni)
– How many products can I buy per time? Is there a minimum number?
There is a minimum number of 10 pieces of Home & Habitat, Textile & Garments items and 50 pieces of Basketry items to be respected. There is not a maximum number.
– Can I buy these products in local shops?
BaSE is supported by different shops and outlets throughout many countries. You can find our partners in Partners section to access their website to locate their shops!
– How can I instantly communicate with messaging apps?
We are available in Viber and WhatsApp in this number +880 171 568 4374. In Skype ‘shourove1‘
– How can I help BaSE?
We appreciate any communication to help and support BaSE. Please communicate with our mail.
– For any question and queries?
Please contact the Coordinating Director to the e-mail address email@example.com or to the cell-phone number +880 171 568 4374 (Att. SHOUROVE ANSARI).